Sunday, September 12, 2010

Why Hello There!

Well, this is my first Blog! For my Media Arts class at the Alberta College of Art and Design.
A little bit about me...
Reading is my muse. Novels are the world's greatest gift in my opinion. They contain contain so much adventure, and thought and can bring so many different emotions out of the reader. Aside from books, I love sci-fi movies and music and travelling and The Beatles. But then again what teenager doesn't? I hate coffee, but I love tea. I hate the snow, but I love the rain. I hate when my friends are upset, but I love making them laugh. I'm a pretty proud to call myself a nerd, although I am a big sports fan. I support the Vancouver Canucks in the NHL and the Denver Broncos in the NFL.
It's my first year as a college student, and I have no idea what to expect. I'm one of two people out of my entire high school's graduating class to attend ACAD. So I guess, I'm kinda freaked out about everything. I don't really know anyone, but I have made a few friends on the train, and durring orientation. I've only been a college student two days now, and I can tell how different it's going to be compared to high school. It's really intimidating seeing all these brilliant, driven artists around me, but I'm glad to be there. I'm excited to learn, and to think in all sorts of creative ways to approach different obstacles. I have to say, I'm a lot happier to be sitting in a studio and drawing all day than in a science lab writing reports on birth deffects of new born fruit flies. But that's just me...

Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment